Nice and easy, the traditional hamburger just how we like it.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- 3-4lbs fresh Ground Chuck
- Sweet Onions
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Sliced Cheese (for cheeseburgers)
- Hamburger Rolls
1. Make up some tennis ball size burgers and add ingredients as shown.
2. Sear the burgers on each side for a minute or two on a grill set up for indirect heat.
3. Remove from the direct fire to opposite the hot coals, cover the grill and cook to the desired “doneness”.
4. Add sliced cheese and onions just before removing from the grill and and then serve on some toasted rolls