Looking for a cheap chicken recipe for the grill or oven ? These Lollipop Chicken drumsticks are simple, fast and taste great, so be sure to make a bunch of them because they’re gonna go real quick…
More information about our new Santa Maria grill: https://bbqpitboys.com/santamariagrill
For this Lollipop Chicken recipe you need the following ingredients:
• CHICKEN LEGS
• SPG or use your favorite seasoning
• BBQ SAUCE
1. Cut the tendons off the chicken legs as shown in the video to make chicken lollipop.
You will need some practice, but you will get it. Sprinkle some SPG over the lollipop chicken.
Medium Heat 350°F [177°C]
2. Place lollipop chicken over indirect grilling. When chicken internal temperature is at about 160°F [71°C], take it off the grill.
3. Now dip the lollipop into the BBQ sauce and coat it well.
4. Place the chicken back on the grill and let it cook some more for about 15 mins or so.
Enjoy your LOLLIPOP CHICKEN..!