Maple Mustard Pork Belly Bites
Pork Belly Low and slow can take a few hours but with this easy to follow technique and combination of your favorite seasoning flavors will give you great results in no time, and you’ll end up with great tasting tender pork belly bites as shown here by the BBQ Pit Boys.
More information about our new Santa Maria grill: https://bbqpitboys.com/santamariagrill
For this Maple Mustard Pork Belly Bites recipe you need the following ingredients:
• Pork Belly
• Maple Syrup
• Dijon Mustard
• Olive Oil
• Pit Boys SPG or use your favorite seasoning
1. Keep the pork belly frozen for a few hours. This helps in slicing / cross hatch the meat the way we want it. Slice / cross hatch the meat as shown in the video.
2. Rub some olive oil all over.
3. On a large tray, place a steel bowl and use it as a cradle, place the sliced meat over it, as shown in the video. Sprinkle a generous amount of rub over the meat.
4. In a bowl, pour in some Dijon mustard and ½ cup of maple syrup and mix.
Enjoy your delicious Maple Mustard Pork Belly Bites..!