New York Strip Steak Sandwich
I’ll have one of those easy to do BBQ Pit Boys Deep Fried New York Strip Steak Sandwiches, thanks.
You have never had anything so easy & yet so GOOD in your life. Pit Master Blaze makes this look easy & yes it is.
Beautiful toasted bread & fried Strip steak, forget it does not get any better than this.
More information about our new Santa Maria grill: https://bbqpitboys.com/santamariagrill
For this New York Strip Steak Sandwich recipe you need the following ingredients:
• 3 Eggs
• SPG (Salt, Pepper & Garlic)
• Cooking oil
• Thick bread or Steak rolls
1. Add 2-3 inch cooking oil to cast iron skillet
1. Cover frying pan with small amount of butter to toast the bread or rolls
2. Slice New York strip 1/4 inch length wise trim tissue
3. Crack 3 eggs into stainless steel bowl whip them up, add SPG and mix
4. Roll thin strips of steaks dredging in flour coat them thick
5. Roll them cover completely in eggs, roll & cover completely in Panko
6. Heat oil in deep cast iron pan use degree chart on your oil container but approx 350°F[177°C]
7. Add steak to hot oil and deep fry until Panko created a nice brown coat
(TIP: Good fried steak is between 130°F[55°C] & 140°F[60°C] when done)
8. Butter your bread and toast both sides to a golden brown like a grilled cheese haze
9. Load on toasted bread add Mustard Mayo Salt & Pepper to taste
NEW YORK STRIP SANDWICH BBQ PIT BOYS STYLE ENJOY..!