Pork ‘n Beans Pot Pie
If you like Pork n Beans you’re gonna love this Pork n Beans Pot pie recipe, packed with pork sausages, seasoned ground pork and potatoes, this pie ain’t gonna last like so make a big one.
It’s real easy to do as shown here by the BBQ Pit Boys. Big A Thumbs-Up to Citrusafe Grill cleaner for sponsoring this video, check them out here: https://www.citrusafe.com/
For this Pork ‘n Beans Pot Pie recipe you need the following ingredients:
10-12 of your favorite sausages
1 Lge onion
400 grams Baked beans
1400 grams Ground pork
2 cups diced par Boiled Potatoes
White pepper powder
1. Dice the onion and add to a heated pan with the ground pork, season and mix well until browned.
2. Add the white pepper powder and the BBQ Sauce and mix well, set aside.
3. Cook the sausages completely and brown.
4. Into an oiled and baking paper lined cast iron pan lay the base on the pastry and sides,
then add a layer of the ground pork, then fill with the cooked sausages, another layer of ground pork and top
with the par boiled potatoes and top off with any remaining ground pork.
5. Whisk an egg and paint the outer edges of the pastry to assist in sealing the pie lid.
Place the rolled out top in the pie and crimp the edges, poke a few holes with a fork and add to a preheated grill or oven at about 400°F [204°C].
Cook until the pastry has risen and is golden, remove and allow the pie to cool some before removing from the pan, this is a large pie so it will
be best to use a towel and turn upside down to let it drop out into your hands in one piece, alternatively serve sliced directly from the pan.