PORK TENDERLOIN PAN SKEWERS
Chootem grills up some Pork Tenderloin Pan Skewers at the mother Pit..! Can you smell that..? It smells guuud..!
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
FOR THIS RECIPE YOU NEED:
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 big sweet onion
- 1 bottle of curry ketchup (hela)
- 4 cans of diced tomatoes (rotel)
HERE’S HOW IT’S DONE!
- As told by Dee (“Chootem”) from our Barmbek chapter in Hamburg, Germany!
- Cut it all up put it on them skewers
- Sear em on the grill for 1-2 minutes
- Then put em in the pan
- Add all the ketchup and tomatoes
- Then smoke em with applewood for 2 hours
- That’s it!