Denali, a premier Sunterra Outdoor, and BBQ Pit Boy #1801 BBQ Smoker boast up to 936 square inches of cooking surface. This BBQ Smoker comes loaded with features like fully welded 3/16" gauge steel construction, 1200 degree heat-resistant paint with UV protection and durable steel shelves. Superbly crafted, features such as the warming plate, and heavy-duty cooking and charcoal grates are included, not add-ons as with many companies. All of the features combine with the well-designed damper/draft control system to produce excellent results whether you are a new or seasoned grill master.
For any type of gathering, the Sunterra Outdoor BBQ Pit Boy Denali #1801 wood and charcoal burning smoker will give a tremendous experience and results for any cooking event!
- Metal Thickness: Heavy Gauge 3/16" steel
- Fully Welded Construction with Heavy Duty Hinged lids
- Width: 54" (Overall 64 1/4" includes Firebox)
- Depth: 18" (Overall 35 5/8" includes front shelf
- Height: 57 3/8""
- Weight: 377 lbs.
- Cooking Chamber (18" x 36")
- 604 SQ. in. (2 ea. Heavy Duty Grill Grates 3/8x17.25"x17.5")
- 302 SQ. in. (1 ea. Heavy Duty Grill Grates 3/8x17.25"x17.5")
- Including Firebox combined 906 SQ. inches cooking area
- Fuel: Burns Charcoal or Wood or combination
- Finish: Charcoal
- Crate size: 69"L x 32"W x 48"H
- Crate weight: 502 Lbs
- Offset Firebox (18" x 18") with dual damper
- Side firebox door for easy loading and cleaning
- Galvanized Stay Cool Handles
- Smokestack with damper control
- Wood storage shelf
- Grease drain and hook for hassle-free clean up.
- Wagon Wheels - 3" wide / large 1" axle
- Temperature Gauge
- Smoker Probe Port
- Fire Poker
- Warming Plate
- Log Grates / Heavy Duty Grate made of expanded metal
- Detachable Work Shelf
- Tuning Plates