Yosemite, our Sunterra Outdoor, and BBQ Pit Boy premium BBQ Smoker boast up to 1,155 square inches of cooking surface. This well-built smoker loaded with features like fully welded 3/16" gauge steel construction, 1200 degree heat-resistant paint with UV protection and durable steel shelves superbly crafted. Many of our features included are options with other companies, such as the warming plate, door counter weight, heavy-duty grates both cooking and charcoal, and probe port. Plus there are even more features combined the damper/draft control system. Yosemite produces excellent results whether you are a new or seasoned grill master.
For any type of gathering, the Sunterra Outdoor BBQ Pit Boy #2001 wood and charcoal burning smoker will give blue ribbon results for any cooking event.
- Metal Thickness: Heavy Gauge 3/16" steel
- Fully Welded Construction with Heavy Duty Hinged lids
- Width: 64" (Overall 75" includes Firebox)
- Depth: 20" (Overall 37 1/4" includes front shelf)
- Yosemite #2
- Height: 58""
- Weight: 502.5 lbs.
- Cooking Chamber (20" x 42")
- Smoker Cooking Area: 780 SQ. in. (2 ea. Heavy Duty Grill Grates 3/8x19.25"x20.5")
- Firebox Cooking Area: 380 SQ. in. (1 ea. Heavy Duty Grill Grates 3/8x19.25"x19.75")
- Combined Cooking area: 1,169 SQ. inches cooking area
- Fuel: Burns Charcoal or Wood or combination
- Finish: Charcoal
- Crate size: 81"L x 32"W x 60"H
- Crate weight: 697.5 Lbs
- Log Grates / Heavy Duty Grate expanded metal
- Offset Firebox (20" x 22") with dual damper
- Warming plate - 14 1/2" x 10"
- Smoker Probe Port
- Side firebox door for easy loading and cleaning
- Temperature Gauge
- Galvanized Stay Cool Handles
- Smokestack with damper control
- Wood storage shelf
- Detachable work shelf
- Grease drain and hook for hassle-free clean up.
- Wagon Wheels - 18" diameter, 3" wide / large 1" axle
- Fire Poker
- Tuning Plates
- Door Counter Balance