ROAST BEEF STUFFED MEATLOAF
Sunday dinner won’t be the same after serving up this Pit Boys style Meatloaf to family and friends at your Pit
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- Ground chuck — 4 Pound
- Onion — 1 , finely chopped
- Garlic cloves — 4 , minced
- Corn bread crumbs — 4 Cup (64 tbs)
- Egg — 4 , lightly beaten
- Dry mustard — 3 Teaspoon
- Worcestershire sauces — 4 Tablespoon
- Fresh ground black pepper — 1 Teaspoon
- Salt — 1 Teaspoon
- Milk — 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Deli roast beef slices — 5
- Bacon slices — 4
- Tomato paste — 1 Tablespoon
Butter 1⁄2 Teaspoon (For greasing)
1. Preheat grill. Grease a loaf pan and a muffin pan with butter.
2. In a mixing bowl, take ground chuck, onion, garlic, bread crumbs, egg, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt, mix well. Add milk, mix again.
3. Fill the loaf pan with the prepared mixture till half way, swirl about 3-4 deli roast beef slices, fill the remaining pan with the mixture. Arrange 2 slices of bacon and spread some tomato paste.
4. Fill half of each mold of the prepared muffin pan with the beef mixture, break small pieces from the deli roast and place in each mold, fill the muffin with the remaining beef mixture.
5. Cut the bacon slices in thirds and place 1 piece on each mold. Place both the pan at indirect heat on the grill and cook at 350F for about an hour or until the internal temperature is 160F. When halfway through, drain the excess fat. Muffins will take lesser time than the meatloaf. Allow to sit for some time once done.
6. Serve the muffins with mashed potato and green beans.
7. Cut the meatloaf in slices, place on a bread slice, place a slice of cheese and cap with another bread slice.