This Barbecue Spare Ribs recipe is easy to do on the grill as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- 4-5lbs Pork “Spare” Ribs
- Your favorite Dry Rub
- Basting (Moppin’) Sauce
- Wood chunks or chips for added flavor (optional)
1. All you need to get started is some fresh Pork Spare Ribs.
2. Preheat your grill to 225-250f.
3. Wash ribs, dry and then remove membrane.
4. For saving space on the grill, cut rack in two for stacking the ribs as shown.
5. Lightly apply dry rub seasoning to both sides of the racks. Rest for 15-30 minutes.
6. Allow ribs to come to room temperature just before placing on the grill.
7. Place a water or mopping sauce pan on the grill.
8. BBQ at 225-250f opposite the hot coals with a closed grill lid for 3-4 hours.
9. Mop several times.
10. Remove the racks when the ribs pull apart easily and with some meat still attached to the bone.
11. Serve with your favorite barbecue sauce.