BACON BEEF STEAK ROLLS
Tired of the same ol’ burgers and dogs? Then check out these Bacon Steak Rolls.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- Cube Steaks, sometimes referred to as minute steaks
- Use a meat mallet to thin them out and to further tenderize.
- You can also marinade them for a few hours beforehand using your favorite steak marinade.
- Season; add fresh garlic, green onions or what you like as shown in the video.
- Wrap with good quality thick cut Pork Belly Bacon.
- Place them opposite the coals, indirect in a 250f to 275f heated grill.
- Baste the Bacon Steak Rolls during the last 1/2 hour with your favorite BBQ sauce…
- Remove when bacon is done the way you like it, about 1-1.5 hours of “low and slow”..!