GRILLED PAN STEAK BARBECUE
Recently divorced? Then put an Ace up your sleeve. Check out this Barbeque Beef Pan Steak recipe done in one of the ex's fancy fry pans by the BBQ Pit Boys!
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- Steak – choose the steak that you like
- Steak Seasoning – your favorite steak seasoning or one of ours found at this link
- Onion – 1 large
- Cast Iron skillet and grill grate – you can substitute a table top grill
- Bricks to lift skillet off the table
1. Place your iron skillet on top of the bricks
2. Pour your lit coals into the skillet and put grill grate on top
3. If using a tabletop grill set it up for direct grilling – medium heat
4. Take a fork and pierce the steak all over on both sides – this will help tenderize the steak
5. Rub steak seasoning on both sides of the steak
6. Cut the onion up into large rings
7. Place the steak onto the grill directly over the hot coals
8. Turn the steak as needed
9. Place the onion rings on the grill to cook and caramelize
10. Cook your steak to your desired doneness
11. Let the steak rest for a few minutes to redistribute the juices throughout the meat
12. Serve and Enjoy!
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.