MEATLOAF HAMBURGER SUPREME
The BBQ Pit Boys show you an easy to do recipe for beef meatloaf with "the works" on the backyard grill!
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
- 3-4lbs. Beef Ground Chuck(or 80% Beef)
- Pork Sausage
- Bell Peppers
- Sliced Pineapple
- Shredded Cheese
- Your favorite Beef Spices
- Barbecue Sauce or Tomato Sauce
1. Form the Beef Ground Chuck on a baking pan about 1-2" thick as shown.
2. Sauté sausage and bacon, and then add sliced vegetables, cooking only slightly so that they remain firm.
3. Spread sauce on the meatloaf and then cover with your favorite shredded cheese.
4. Now cover the meatloaf with all the prepared sausage, bacon and veggie's.
5. Place the loaf opposite the hot coals in a grill set up for indirect heat!
6. Add some hickory wood, apple wood, or mesquite to produce a light smoke.(Optional)
7. Maintain temperature of the covered grill at around 250-275f for up to about 1hour, or until the internal temp. of the meatloaf reaches about 160f.
8. Remove, slice into burger patties, serve and enjoy.
9. Perfect for slicing and sandwiches.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.