The BBQ Pit Boys are pickin’ the junkyard for a table, and cookin’ up some London Broil Beef Steaks
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- Round steak — 8 Pound, pounded
- Green onion — 2 Bunch (200 gm), coarsely chopped, with juices
- Garlic cloves — 20 , smashed (15-20)
- Orange juice — 1 Gallon
- Soy sauce — 2 Cup (32 tbs)
- Worcestershire sauce — 15 Ounce
- Honey — 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Hot sauce To Taste — (few drops) (Optional)
- Vegetable oil — 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a bucket, place the pounded steak; add green onion, garlic, orange juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, hot sauce, and vegetable oil. Cover and set aside for 7-8 hours. If the meat is pounded thin then marinade for a couple of hours.
2. Preheat grill.
3. Place steak on grill, cover and cook until done.
4. Serve hot with smoked beans and enjoy!
THINGS YOU WILL NEED